Saab AB’s JAS-39E Gripen at the ADAS 2024 Event

Powered by RedCircle

You have to hand it to the Swedish Company Saab AB for pulling a major Publicity Stunt by putting a Full Scale Mock Up (FSMU) of their JAS-39E Gripen Aircraft at the outdoors Parking Area of the World Trade Center (WTC) in Pasay for the Asian Defense and Security (ADAS) 2024 Event. 

Now everyone who passes by the Roads in front and to the side of the WTC will be able to see and admire the Aircraft. 

Take note that Saab is the only Fighter Aircraft Manufacturer to have consistently brought along the FSMU of their Aircraft to the Events, and they did that twice now, once previously also during the 2018 Edition of ADAS. 

But back then, they only showed it indoors, this is the first time they showed it outdoors. The United States (US) Company Lockheed Martin (LM), for all their supposed enthusiasm at promoting their F-16 to the Philippines, haven’t done anything the same, they just kept bringing along the same large Scale Model of the F-16 with Philippine Air Force (PAF) Markings. 

In fact, I didn’t see LM bring their Simulator Technology Demonstrator at this Edition of ADAS, I actually expected it to be there, but I didn’t see it, not sure if they had it hidden there somewhere. 

As for me, I have lost all enthusiasm for the Gripen after they denied its sale to the Administration of former President Rodrigo Duterte. I didn’t take Pictures of that Aircraft anymore in this ADAS Event for release to the Public, I only took ones for my Personal, Private use. 

But undeniably though, the Gripen remains pretty popular judging by the number of People who were inquiring about it in the Event. I actually had some Questions for the Saab Staff, but couldn’t get them to talk to me since a good number of People kept them occupied most of the time, so I just left them at that. 

SOURCES: 

Check out the Links to my other Social Media Accounts at https://linktr.ee/rhk111

Don’t forget to click on the Ads or to donate to help support this Website. 

Saab AB’s JAS-39E Gripen at the ADAS 2024 Event
Saab AB’s JAS-39E Gripen at the ADAS 2024 Event


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts