500,000 Page Views!!!

Half a million views, after 1 year and 9 months in operation!!! And this despite having the LEAST exposure in Social Media Pages or Websites, this blog still manages to soldier on its own, thanks to your continued support and patronage. The only thing hampering me right now is the lack of personal time with this new line of work I transferred to the last couple of months. However, I will still try to keep coming up with defense articles relevant to the local scene as much as I can.

Also, if you’ve noticed, I have stopped celebrating after reaching every 100,000 view Milestone, and this is because I wanted to raise the bar now to every 250,000 view milestone to allow less celebrations in between articles. So the next time Milestone to be noted down will now be 750,000 views, and so on and so forth. Thanks again to all of you!

Page view count at Wordpress and Google Analytics from June 2013 to May 20, 2015


1 comment:

  1. hi this is a great website that you've, thank u 4 sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts