300,000 Page Views!!!

300,000 Bill

That was fast, only less than 3 months and my “rhk111′s Military and Arms Page” blog already hit its 300,000th Page Views. I used to have a widget that shows the total Page Views thus far on my Wordpress.com site, but upon moving to a Wordpress.org site I found that things are not as user-friendly and I could not get a similar widget to work.

I plan to take a short break, I may release only 1 blog for the month of August 2014, unless the PhN releases the results of the new Frigate bidding then I may release another one. At any rate, I highly appreciate having all these people reading my blog, will continue to blog as long as there are worthwhile topics to write about, thanks to all again as usual ...

300,000 Page Views Count from Wordpress and Google Analytics
300,000 Page Views Count from Wordpress and Google Analytics


14 comments:

  1. You deserve to be called the best...

    Thank you for you persistence, passion and dedication.

    Your blog changed a lot of how I view things I normally don't appreciate.

    Sail on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. Philippine armchair generals salute you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks as usual, Deewii ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha-ha-ha ... Is that an official group now? LOL. But thanks also ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats once again, rhk and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog. Hope you write more about the other frigate candidates when their names become available.

    I look forward to reading about how much more superior they are compared to the Floreal.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep the very good work, Rhk111

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Mike. Not sure if I can write about the other Frigate candidates because first, the Navy might announce soon which candidate won the bidding, so I am not sure if it is still worthwhile to discuss them once the announcement is made; Second, I wanted to get a confirmation from other the manufacturer or the DND on really which candidates were fielded, in the case of the Floreal, HDF-3000 and Avante there was sort of a confirmation one way or the other. Not sure if that will be possible with the other candidates ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Juan Crisostomo IbarraAugust 11, 2014 at 9:34 PM

    Congratulation mate!!! Mabuhay po kayo...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maraming salamat, Juan ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. what happened to your facebook page?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry all, but I am delaying my next blog about Sea Denial by another week. Couldn't really get it to the level where I'm really satisfied with it, hence I'm giving it another week to think more about it. There's a slowdown in the developments of the AFP Modernization, anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts